Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yeah, Francona pretty much never benches vets, it doesnt matter how bad they are. Which really sucks as we actually have a guy who has been playing well in Reddick.. Thankfully, Drew is gone after this season.
  2. Thats for sure! I wasnt around for the game thread last night but I saw our MVP homered again! :thumbsup:
  3. Okay speaking of people who suck, Drew really does suck.
  4. Okay, Tommy Hottovy is pretty good.
  5. Tommy Hottovy? Who is this?
  6. Why was Lowrie swinging 3-0?
  7. Carl Crawford is so clutch
  8. Damn, I just got home and the game isnt on extra innings again, is it because of Fox?
  9. David Ortiz, Adrian Gonzalez and Josh Beckett. These guys need to step up their game.
  10. In his prime, he was probably the most dominant player Ive ever seen, he was almost literally unstoppable. A definite hall of famer and I cant wait to see what he does of the court now, I expect to see him be a broadcaster or an actor or something. lol
  11. I wasnt home all day, can someone explain to me how this missed call or whatever happened effected the game?
  12. Tim Wakefield (2-1, 4.14 ERA) vs Gavin Floyd (5-5, 3.69 ERA) Game starts at 1:35 Its a new month, so time to start a new winning streak. Go Sox!
  13. Heat win game 1
  14. Damn, Granderson is good..
  15. The Boshtrich is playing well.
  16. Im so glad we have Drew Sutton playing so much, what is this? His 4th game in a row starting? I mean damn, at least Scutaro had a nice catchy song, Sutton just sucks.
  17. Damn it Crawford Oh well at least Drew Suttons up. *Gives up on this inning and hopes we score next inning*
  18. If Crawford gets on Drew Sutton is up.. Id love to see that happen.
  19. The games not over, we have Salty due up at least 1 more time tonight.
  20. While Id love Hanley on this team, Im still happy with what we got for him. Beckett and Lowell were huge contributors to the world series title in 07 and Beckett has been one of the better pitchers in the league so far this year.
×
×
  • Create New...