Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Cameron is clutch too you know, don't forget Thursday!
  2. Scu Scu Scutaro Everyone in the lineup has at least one hit... Except JD Drew
  3. Look at our MVP Salty!
  4. Damn Crawford sucks
  5. Big papi!! What a bomb!! I love this team
  6. Adrian Gonzalez is just unbelievable. Another hit
  7. This should be a very short outing for Drabek
  8. Another run in, I'll take it
  9. Lester looks really good so far
  10. What do you guys think about Todd Helton? His career numbers are pretty impressive but I dont know about hall of famer.
  11. The Blue Jays 2nd basemen is nasty pitcher
  12. I dont know if Kotsay will be available, I think the reason the Brewers cant re-sign Prince is because they are planning to break the bank for Kotsay to play 1B, he has an unbelievable amount of talent and I dont think the Brewers will let him go.
  13. It would be so awesome if we could work out a deal where we get Reyes AND Beltran.
  14. RED SOX (36-26) Ellsbury CF Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Youkilis 3B Ortiz DH Lowrie SS Crawford LF Cameron RF Saltalamacchia C Pitching: RHP Clay Buchholz (4-3, 3.82) BLUE JAYS (32-31) McCoy SS Patterson LF Bautista RF Lind DH Rivera 1B Arencibia C Hill 2B Davis CF Nix 3B Yes! Mike Cameron!
  15. Is that a real picture? If it is, then DAMN.
  16. I cant believe how bad Adam Dunn and Hanley Ramirez are doing.
×
×
  • Create New...