Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Napoli is crushing the ball tonight
  2. Mike Carp is such a monster
  3. Yeah they just changed it. MLB.com and espn had it as an earned run a few moments ago.
  4. So why was that run earned? If Ciriaco didn't throw the ball away, a run doesn't score. It doesn't really matter, just wondering though.
  5. Lorenzo Cain is playing though
  6. What the hell Ciriaco? There was no reason at all to throw that..
  7. I really hate this Lorenzo Cain guy
  8. Salvador Perez and Lorenzo Cain. The Red Sox killers
  9. Lorenzo Cain is killing us
  10. Nice play by Getz, but I'll definitely take the run
  11. It's so nice to have Papi back in the lineup.
  12. I hope not. I finally bought MLB.TV today and was really looking forward to being lazy and watching both games today.
  13. Nava is so f***ing clutch!
  14. That is how you f*** up an inning... Just terrible
  15. This f***ing Salvador Perez guy is killing it
×
×
  • Create New...