Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Salty is 3-3. and Good bye Yankees,
  2. Timlin seems pretty good in the booth. I like him.
  3. That sucks, but I'm still kind of happy for Helton.
  4. Papi! Good start
  5. Great bunt by Victorino.
  6. Welcome back, Jacoby
  7. s***, didn't even realized I did that. can a mod please fix?
  8. http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0801/bos_u_peavy_b1_400.jpg Jake Peavy (3-1, 3.68 ERA with Boston) vs http://www.las5.mx/Content/images/posts/Jhoulys-Chacin-1.jpg Jhoulys Chacin (14-9, 3.21 ERA) After missing 16 games, Jacoby Ellsbury returns tonight. A's are down 3-1 in 9th. WIN.
  9. I love it when my whole entire team shits themselves.
  10. Top 10 dumbest thread of all time.
  11. Maryland surprisingly looks really good this year, another blowout victory.. I know they haven't played anyone great, but usually they lose to these schools. Also, solid win by ND, although Tommy Rees, once again played like s***.
  12. When teams like Ohio State and Oregon play s***** schools, what is point of going for 2 after touchdowns, when up by like 35, other than being a dick? lol
  13. I don't really care about teams in the NL, but there is a lot of guys I like watching play who it'd be cool to see win a championship IF Sox Don't. I'm a huge Brandon Phillips fan and also love Shin-Soo Choo's game, so I'm definitely rooting for the Reds.. I also wouldn't mind seeing Pittsburgh make it. Like someone else mentioned, I like underdog stories and McCutchen is the man.
  14. Royals/Guardians Royals would be a cool story... and I feel like Sox could handle Guardians easily if they met.
  15. Orioles/Rays currently in 16th inning. Crazy game.
  16. This is completely random, but I just saw his nice catch on twitter and googled him, is there a shittier every day player than Adeiny Hechavarria? .225 average .263 OBP' .295 SLG .558 OPS 3 homers, 38 RBI -2.1 WAR 11-21 in stolen bases. Like holy s***, this dude literally doesn't do anything successful, he cant get on base, hits for no power and has a terrible stolen base% and somehow hsa a -2 WAR Lmao. Damn!
  17. I used too... I have a ton of Trot Nixon cards, none of them are jersey cards or autographs or anything though, if you are just looking for like base cards, I can look through them if you want.
  18. Rivera is definitely the greatest closer of all time and should definitely make it into hall of fame. IMO.
  19. I can't stand Morales. Dude is so wild and inconsistent.
  20. I don't get why lately Berry hasn't been stealing? He seems to just be staying at first or being hunted over lately.
×
×
  • Create New...