Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Especially considering the only reason a run scored was due to Ellsburyt error. Buchholz Was solid
  2. Good eye Xander... Bases loaded for our playoff MVP. LEGGO DREW
  3. Papi is only guy hitting... Get him f***ing home
  4. Yeah same thing happened to me... What the f*** fox?
  5. I like Drew and all, but there is no excuse for being this s*****. His defense does NOT make up for hitting under .100
  6. Well that wasn't exactly the type of inning I was hoping for
  7. They need more Erin Andrews and less Rosenthal
  8. Damn, it's really disappointing the sound wouldn't work, I really wanted to hear what rosenthal had to say!
  9. Its so f***ing annoying. I like Salty but the dude is a complete dipshit.
  10. Yes, That guy! Lmao, I had to search him and I can't believe he lasted so long. He apparently made the longest game thread in talksox history lol http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/12278-8-7-New-York-Yankees?highlight=Duckmuffin
  11. Who was the dude who used to post duck muffins or cupcakes or whatever the f*** as mojo? Lmao
  12. I really don't think Kelly is that good. Sox need to win this game.
  13. Incredibly frustrating game, but whatever. It's only tied, we got this
×
×
  • Create New...