Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. 2 infield singles for Napoli... Lol
  2. I hate that Rodriguez keeps pitching on days I'm working, I really want to watch him.
  3. The most ridiculous part about Clay's great streak is that yesterday was the first game the team actually won of those 4 great starters in a row..
  4. I haven't been able to watch as many games as I'd like this year, but I swear for a few guys, every time they hit the ball its a line drive right at someone. Mookie has an absurd amount of bad luck this year and you have to believe that eventually these deep fly balls and lineouts will turn into hits.
  5. What do the metrics say? I'm just wondering what these advanced stats think of his fielding this year, because every time I watch Xander, he seems to be doing very well.
  6. Just saw this now, but yeah, that game was absolutely ridiculous. Its so disappointing that Wall missed time and couldn't play 100% because of his wrist and you hate to hear Pierce talking about retirement, I can't imagine him going out like that. Wiz will be fine though, Wall, Beal and Porter are all getting better, hopefully Pierce gives it another year and we can get a few shooters off the bench, aside from Beal and Pierce, I am not confident in any jump shooter on that team.
  7. Holy f*** Napoli did something
  8. De La Rosa, who was involved in trade for Miley is on tear for Dbacks... Awesome
  9. Seriously, why the f*** would you pitch to Cruz. f***ing Farrell is a dumb ass
  10. Why the f*** are we pitching to Cruz here
  11. Buchholz was fantastic tonight
  12. "First base is open if he needs it, you would probably rather face Ortiz in this situation anyway" - Mariners announcer Wtf
  13. This offense needs to start scoring some f***ing runs
  14. Hanley killing it tonight
  15. Pedroia has made some tough plays like easy tonight. Good job by Kelly to get out of that inning
  16. Here comes the Kelly Implosion...
×
×
  • Create New...