Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Leon is not a good hitter at all, but his defense is outstanding.
  2. Here comes the Kelly implosion! Also holy s*** I hate the Orioles announcers. I don't give a s*** about Buck Showalter garden gnome night.
  3. Machado has such a ridiculous arm
  4. Why the f*** is Chris Parmelee dominating
  5. True. I can't believe a guy who sucked last year still sucks a year later. What a weird coincidence.
  6. I'll give you $100 if this actually happens
  7. Its pretty ridiculous that a guy that Orioles gave way for nothing has been more productive than Castillo.. Really not sure what to think of this guy at this point.
  8. Masterson doesn't deserve another chance, he sucks ass and needs to get off this team.
  9. If they trade Betts and/or Xander for Hamels, I'm going to kill Cherrington.
  10. This. If it wasn't a different player moving into the OF, sure. But Hanley has never had a reputation of a guy who works hard defensively and he's seemed pretty lazy. I was happy the Sox signed him, until I found out he was going to be in the outfield, which has been a complete disaster and I can't say I'm surprised. I love Hanley's bat and want him on the team, but I don't want him in the outfield being a moron and costing the Sox runs, which he has done a lot of this year.
  11. At least Hanley hits for power, the idea of putting him at a position hes never played before was idiotic. I may be in the minority but id like to keep Hanley as a DH after this season, he can still hit, his fielding and base running is just retarded.. I think the bigger problem is the pitching and Sandoval. All of these pitchers aside from Rodriguez suck, and Pablo has been painfully awful. I guess the bright spots are the young guys are fun to watch. Xander, Betts, Swihart and Rodriguez all have bright futures.
  12. He pitched well last year, but most of it was in non pressure situations, especially with how bad the team was last year. I didn't think much of him because he was so bad the year before and never really projected to be much.. Then of course he goes to Detroit and becomes shut down relief pitcher who can pitch 2-3 innings out of the pen every other day on a contender. Its really annoying how much this stuff happens.
  13. Brian Butterfield needs to be fired, demoted, or whatever, the amount of outs this moron costs on the base-paths each year is ridiculous.
  14. I hate when the Sox suck, it really makes gamethreads unreadable.
  15. Sandoval is really pissing me off... He has been awful
  16. ButterField gets more people thrown out than any other base coach in MLB history
  17. What the f*** is wrong with this team. 2 completely idiotic outs
  18. Great job by Wright getting out of trouble
×
×
  • Create New...