Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This is fun, lets keep it going
  2. Not a good start for Price
  3. I agree, even though I wasn't big Jeter or Peyton Manning fan, seeing them play their last game was still pretty cool moment. I love a good sports moment, regardless of how I feel about the player.
  4. Maybe its just me, but I don't have an issue with what Schilling posted/said. People are so sensitive these days
  5. this division has ridiculous fielders in CF between JBJ, Kiermaier, Adam Jones and Pillar
  6. MLB At bat APP usually has lineups as soon as they are released also, I get phone notifications daily around 3 pm (for 7 pm games) with starting lineup.
  7. Just got home, looks like Mookie Betts is having a hell of a game. 2-2, 3 runs, homer, 2 RBI and SB. Nice to have him do this for my fantasy team. Also, looks like Porcello is having a good game, hopefully he continues to shut me up.
  8. Why are we pitching to Longoria here
  9. Barnes will probably give up a hit to this guy hitting .056
  10. Matt Barnes, thats how.
  11. Ughh these challenges, especially stupid ones like this are so annoying.
  12. There's nothing wrong with that slide at all
  13. My fantasy team is 3/30 tonight.. Sweet.. And 2 hits are from one guy (Salvador Perez)
  14. I definitely would've.. But it worked out
  15. Nicely done, Taz.
  16. A good ole fashion pitching duel involving Drew Smyly, Robbie Ross and Heath Hembree, just what I was expecting.
  17. Heath Hembree and Robbie Ross have been outstanding.. Things I never thought I'd say
  18. Nice play by Hanley
  19. Hembree deserves mad props for this performance tonight, great job by him
  20. Horrible wasted opportunity..
  21. Good work by the bottom of the order, now lets get a big inning. C'mon, Mookie
  22. Hembree has been really solid thus far, what's his limit pitch/inning wise?
  23. I mean he was pretty awful last year and has given up 4 home runs in two starts so far this year. Trash is a bit harsh I guess, and yeah I know he faced Blue Jays twice, but I can't say that I have much confidence when I see Porcello on the mound.
  24. Wade Miley is getting rocked again tonight.. Thank God he's gone.
  25. The ridiculous amount of home runs he gives up really worry me.
×
×
  • Create New...