Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Why does it matter what hand they throw with if they suck? A s***** pitcher is still a s***** pitcher, regardless of the hand they throw with. They both suck and I don't want either one in the rotation.
  2. Owens f***ing sucks, Jesus Christ
  3. I heard Koji is possibly available today, if Sox are winning, and if Farrell thinks that Koji can pitch, maybe.
  4. JBJ! Keep it going! I don't have enough confidence in Owens to protect this lead
  5. That run is all set up by Holt. Great job by him, and nice unexpected hit by Hannigan
  6. This umpire is f***ing horrible
  7. Owens is not going very far in this game with his pitch county/shittyness.
  8. Great camera angle there by ESPN.
  9. Horrible f***ing call on that JBJ "swing"
  10. I don't know how the hell Owens didn't allow any runs, but I'll gladly take that...
  11. Smart play by Hawks to not let a guy who has 45 points touch the ball with a chance to to win it.
  12. Not a fan of either team but Millsap has had a ridiculous game.
  13. And a young pitcher with control issues on the mound? Owens draws no confidence from me.
  14. I have a feeling 3 runs isn't going to be anywhere near enough tonight..
  15. This. I'm not worried about Hanley's bat, and his defense has been outstanding, he shouldn't be a worry for anyone at this point in the season.
  16. Solid first inning. 3 runs is always a good start.
  17. I think Altuve is off the base there...
  18. Good starts, lets get some runs Xander!
  19. Good to see Xander back in the lineup.
  20. Oh I know, but the one guy who used to make like an account per day and make sexual comments about Sox players and had some absurd anger issues in game threads, Dutchy? Or something like that, I remember J_E used to curse him out all the time.
  21. Welcome to all the site all new posters, look forward to debating/arguing/discussing baseball with you all!
  22. Who was the one weird guy who had like 20 accounts and was a hilarious idiotic troll?
×
×
  • Create New...