Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I've never seen a curtain call for anyone, when they are losing early in a game.. and I've seen plenty of guys hit home runs in their first game. f*** the Orioles
  2. Dammit! I wanted another Mookie home run because I think these Orioles fans are literally about to kill him haha
  3. DAVID ORTIZ! That is HUGE
  4. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/07/05/mazz-christian-vazquez-may-have-been-part-of-red-sox-problem-not-the-solution/
  5. Big chance for Insurance runs. 2 on and Xander, Papi and Hanley coming up.
  6. Good work E-Rod
  7. Big inning for E-Rod.
  8. Really, a curtain call when you are LOSING 2-1 in the 5th inning?
  9. The Oriole announcers are some of the worst in the league, even Orioles fans hate them, they are downright awful.
  10. JBJ! That was a BOMB
  11. Ill take it. 1-0 Sox.
  12. This game thread is off to a great start lol
  13. Living in Maryland, I definitely hate the Orioles more than any other MLB team. They are a joke, the stadium is literally more Sox fans than Orioles fans, and the stadium was mostly empty for a team playing meaningful games in September. Its pathetic.
  14. He didnt even throw 90 pitches in a complete game with only 2 runs allowed. Wow
  15. Sit down Machado you f***ing douche
  16. BIG PAPI. f*** the Orioles
  17. Got that run back, good s*** Pedroia
  18. Machado is a punk
  19. Porcello has retired 9 batters on 22 pitches. Jesus
  20. Mookie. f***ing. Betts
  21. Suck a dick, Showalter
  22. Great hustle by Xander
  23. I swear I walked back in room after pissing and thought that was a replay of his diving catch 2 innings ago. Mookie is the f***ing man.
  24. HANLEY IS GOD! Leggo!!
×
×
  • Create New...