Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Ugh and then a bad AB by Mookie, popping up with runner on 2nd and no one out.
  2. Home run and a double to start the inning, lets go
  3. Good job Xander, way to make up for those two bad AB's earlier
  4. Huge wasted opportunity. Bad AB's by Xander and Ortiz
  5. Xander has had two awful AB's tonight. Come the f*** on man
  6. Thank you Bundy, keep it going buddy
  7. Thanks for walking our piece of s***, you piece of s***.
  8. So what does Hanigan do here to f*** up the inning? Pop up? K? GIDP? I go with GIDP
  9. Pomeranz looks like s***
  10. Good play by Xander there.
  11. s***** AB by Xander
  12. Pedroia is the man
  13. Very debatable.. I think Scherzer should win cy young.
  14. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519141.jpg Drew Pomeranz (10-11 , 3.01 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/605164.jpg Dylan Bundy (8-5 , 3.82 ERA) f*** Showalter, f*** the orioles, win again
  15. I actually usually go back to back to back if Sox are in Baltimore lol. I plan on going to at least two games next week, possibly three
  16. Missed the game tonight as I was im DC watching my Steelers beat up on the Skins, but I'll happily take the results. Nice game by Price
  17. Lame. I was hoping for once we'd get a funny troll. One along the lines of that "Javier Lopez" guy. Not another boring user name and not funny, stupid posts. If you are going to troll at least come with better material, that's all you could really think of? Back on the topic, I am very happy with Hanley's play. His defense isn't great, but its his first year at the position and offensively he's been very good.
  18. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/456034.jpg David Price (15-8 , 3.87 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/489119.jpg Wade Miley (8-12 , 5.49 ERA) f*** Showalter, f*** the Orioles. Win
  19. 2 game lead. f*** the Jays leggooo
  20. Sit the f*** down Martin
  21. The umpires are allowed to "choose" to review a play late in the game if a manager asks, even if the manager is out of challenges. Its idiotic.
  22. I honestly cannot tell at all.
  23. Ugh. come the f*** on Kimbrel
  24. Throw f***ing strikes, you have a 3 run lead dipshit.
×
×
  • Create New...