Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Brian Johnson is making Justin Smoak look like a superstar.
  2. Moreland has been one hell of a pickup so far. I hope this isn't another Travis Shaw situation but I'm enjoying it thus far
  3. Mookie is amazing.
  4. Xander hits Stroman really well.
  5. Wow, hit hard but thankfully right at Betts..
  6. Wow, Morales with a huge bailout, maybe Johnson can actually get out of this inning allowing 0 runs.
  7. I don't see anything in Johnson. He doesn't throw hard or fool hitters. I don't think he has much of a future in the majors.
  8. Looks like Johnson still sucks.
  9. Brian Johnson (0-0, 0.00 ERA. 2017 Debut) vs Marcus Stroman 1-1 (1.76 ERA). Not a great pitching matchup for us on paper, but who cares, win this s*** and lets continue streaking
  10. John Wall is best PG in east. Dude is such a stud
  11. Nice to see Wright settle down. Looked like he was gonna get rocked early
  12. Wright continues to look horrible. This rotation is having a lot of issues right now
  13. Steven Wright (0-1 13.50 ERA) vs Blake Snell (0-1 3.18 ERA) Win this s*** and take the series
  14. Players get hurt all the time running the bases, what does the money Hanley makes have to do with a freak accident? It's not like he did something stupid to get hurt..
  15. MVP race between Leon/Moreland/Vazquez is gonna be crazy.
  16. f***, Hanley is hurt.
  17. The rotation aside from Sale, has been horrible.
  18. Really Pomeranz, this is how you start the game?
  19. Jazz steal game 1 from Clippers on a Joe Johnson buzzer beater, while missing Rudy Gobert. I don't think their a championship contender or anything but I really like that Jazz squad. Gordon Hayward is so underrated it's ridiculous.
  20. That's awful. Not a Celtics fan but you never wish that on anyone. Wishing IT and his family the best and I expect him to ball out today.
  21. Drew Pomeranz (1-0, 1.50 ERA) vs Alex Cobb (1-1, 3.46 ERA) Sorry for basic game thread. Don't have a computer at moment and making these on phone is a pain in the ass, but I can't break the mojo/tradition. Win this s***!
  22. Yeah, I was shocked there wasn't one also, seems like game thread activity has been down some this year. I was working which was reason I didn't notice/start it sooner. I'll make the one for tomorrow I guess to not break the mojo lol.
  23. Leon didn't hit it hard, but it got a run home, maybe Sale will finally get a W
  24. Was surprised there was no game thread.. Sale was filthy today but for whatever reason, we can't score when he's on the mound. Moreland is also on fire
  25. What a horrible f***ing AB, Pablo. Come on
×
×
  • Create New...