Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Sale cannot throw a strike now...
  2. Now Sano is up with two more on.
  3. The Twins haven't hit a ball remotely hard this inning, this is really frustrating..
  4. Sale is struggling now
  5. I wouldn't say that was an easy play, was a near perfect bunt by a guy who can fly. I'll give him a break on that.
  6. A ******** HBP, a bloop single and an infield single and bases are loaded...
  7. Mookie's stat might not show it, but it seems like he's been hitting the ball really hard.
  8. I was thinking the same thing. We've had some good ones, but this guy is just on another level, he's so fast, intimidating to hitters and dominant. The Twins benched all their left handed hitters, including Mauer due to how dominant he is on LHH.
  9. What the hell was that, Chris Young?
  10. I'm not even gonna complain because we've been getting no offense or defense from 3B, and at least with Marrero, we'll get defense.
  11. f*** you Ervin Santana and your league leading ERA!
  12. That sounds like a horrible experience, I don't hate Santana that much, that's something I'd wish on Manny Machado or Buck Showalter
  13. Pedroia is a singles hitters
  14. After since he got suspended for PEDs he's been really good.
  15. I agree, the defense alone makes this outfield outstanding, and even if JBJ doesn't hit (I still think he'll be fine), we know Mookie and Beni will.
  16. Id learn to forgive and forget if his diving stops and balls being launched over the monster helped the team instead of killed us. I hated Lackey before he came to Boston.
  17. What a day for Chris Young
  18. I wish we could face Nick Tepesch every game, he seems really good.
  19. 6 Runs in 1 inning? What is this?
  20. This guy doesn't seem very good, lets rock him.
  21. This is true. The "trade JBJ" seems like it comes up every season, then again in the off season.
  22. Chris Young has been having some really good AB's.
  23. I like Mookie back at lead off, maybe he'll run more now.
  24. I love JBJ so I have a bias for him and don't want to move him, but if they were going to move him, the time would've been in the off season when his value was the highest its been since he was a top prospect. Regardless of how JBJ plays the rest of the season I can't see him being moved in season, if anything possibly next off-season he could be moved.
×
×
  • Create New...