Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Mitch Moreland really kills the Tigers.
  2. Sac fly? I'll take it, anything is better than a DP.
  3. Bases loaded for Pedroia and no one out. So what kind of double play does he hit into? 6-4-3?
  4. That AB by Sandy Leon was fantastic
  5. I think Judge is just good. He's same stature and has same power as Stanton. It sucks he's on Yankees because that dude is an animal.
  6. JBJ with a 410 foot fly out.
  7. 17 wins, 230 innings, ERA of 3.99, WHIP of 1.20 and 227 strikeouts is a bust? Yeah okay. This signing had to be made due to a certain GM f***ing up the Lester situation and leaving us with massive holes in the rotation. If Price pitched every year of this contract, provided a 3 WAR, continues to eat innings and pitch above average, yeah, I'd be okay with it. Regardless of what Price did/does he was going to be labeled a bust by most people just due to the contract he signed.
  8. I think its only on Fox.
  9. JBJ is a f***ing animal
  10. If David Price pitched every year of this contract like he did in 2016 I'd be fine with it.
  11. Big night for Moreland.
  12. 3B is our new SS. We can't find a f***er to just fill in the position, its just a revolving door of bums.
  13. Well this whole site has been saying that, so has ESPN, rotoworld, and most people. Its common sense lol. Pablo needs to go, he sucks.
  14. Some more s***** situational hitting!
  15. I just got home and the game is already pissing me off. This seriously has to be one of the most infuriating, frustrating teams I've ever watched
  16. 1. Pablo Sandoval 2. Noe Ramirez 3. Kyle Kendrick 4. Josh Rutledge 5th is a toss up. Hector Velazquez is probably leading the way right now, but he's only had one chance.
  17. I still support Price. Its a bad game, s*** happens. There are much bigger sacks of s*** on this team.
  18. This game blows. At least Price is giving up all the bombs to Sanchez whose on my fantasy team.
  19. Yeah I don't care if Rutledge is a rule 5 guy, he sucks, his "depth" isn't all that valuable.
  20. Rutledge will likely be one to go when Pedroia comes back right? He's not good offensively or defensively and we aren't cutting Pablo mid season.
  21. Sweet! the GIDP, Its become a trademark of this offense.
  22. Smart play by Moreland. I wish guys being shifted on would do it more. It doesn't even have to be great bunts.
  23. Great work Price. Giving up runs and throwing tons of pitches, its a great combo.
×
×
  • Create New...