Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I didn't do a daily lineup today (I had him in my daily lineup yesterday, along with Gary Sanchez and Healy), but I started him in my season long league and am enjoying the contribution. He's been really underrated in fantasy this year, especially with his steals and position eligibility.
  2. I don't like bringing in Kimbrel here. Its a 5 run lead.. Come on now.
  3. Nunez certainly doesn't get cheated on his swings..
  4. Cavs are absolutely still the favorites. They still have the best player in the league, teamed up with IT and Love, and great role players. Plus its safe to assume they aren't done yet. I have a feeling that Brooklyn pick will be used as trade bait to acquire another star (Melo, Cousins, etc, someone along those lines).
  5. Big 2 out hit by Holt. 3 runs should be more than enough for Kimbrel
  6. Huge insurance run. Good hustle by Devers on his hit and to get to 3rd on Xanders hit.
  7. He could be valuable in playoffs with his elite speed off the bench. He also seems to be one of those guys who has a knack for coming up with big hits in big situations. I like the move.
  8. I actually don't mind it. these guys aren't bad, but every announcer has some homerism in them and it REALLY came out that inning lol. But they seem pretty cool/unbiased. Its kinda cool to hear what other guys have to say about our players. They are really impressed with most our young guys, especially Devers and Mookie.
  9. Dammit Hanley.. Another situation where he failed to drive in the run!
  10. The thing with the JBJ play is it was near impossible to tell on replay for sure, so whatever its ruled on field is gonna be the call that stands.
  11. Guardians announcers are really mad about this call and want it to be overturned. Like REALLY mad.
  12. Don't know why this is happening, but Doug Fister is dealing.
  13. I was looking at it wrong, I misread and thought it said Bryant had a majority of AB's 4th, but it was 2nd. but the point still stands. Bryant is still in a good high OBP lineup and not producing RBI and Pujols has a ton of RBI in a s*** OBP lineup.
  14. Albert Pujols hits in a lineup with the 5th lowest OBP in league and they've missed trout for a huge chunk and has 75 RBI. Bryant has hit 4th more than any other spot in his lineup and for a majority of the Season has hit behind Jon Jay, Anthony Rizzo and Schwarber. How are those bad OBP guys? Cubs team OBP is .333. Sox is .335. Our lineup has scored only 8 more runs all season than the Cubs and we don't have a pitcher in our lineup. Its not like Bryant is in a bad lineup.
  15. Albert Pujols has 75 RBI and hits in a s***** lineup that was missing Trout for an extended period of time. We need him obviously.
  16. Okay? My point is about the RBI.. Sox and Cubs have similar OBP. Hanley hits behind Moreland, I don't see anyone using that defense for Hanley.
  17. But by that logic, Kris Bryant sucks too. He's played 14 more games than Hanley, hits cleanup in a lineup with high OBP and only has 5 more RBI. If you wanna argue Hanley sucks, cool, go for it. But using such a flawed fluke stat isn't a good way to do it. I'd argue his injury issues, bad defense, below average hitting, lack of on base %, his barely replacement level WAR, etc.
×
×
  • Create New...