Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I've used Reddit all year to watch NFL/NBA/MLB games and have no issues. I obviously have a secure computer, and ad blocker and everything, but still, no issues.
  2. Good job by Walden to save the pen.
  3. He went opposite field off the monster as LHH, then turned around right handed against a LHP and fault off a tough pitch for an RBI single into center. He looked good.
  4. Nice to see Swihart having some good AB's
  5. Bright side of Betts injury - good to see Swihart get some AB's, and nice to see him use the monster.
  6. I think Austin Jackson's catch last year against the Red Sox was probably best I've seen
  7. JBJ with one hell of a play there.
  8. Cora telling Phil Nevin to f*** off has really made me like him.
  9. I see Joe Kelly is warming up. I gotta say, it is being unnoticed, but it is smart that Cora is pitching him in both these games since his appeal should be heard soon and he'll be suspended. Pitching in back to back games would mean he'll likely need a few days off anyway, which he can serve during the suspension.
  10. Finally, Holt does something
  11. I agree, I let him go one more inning, any trouble, get him out. He did his job.
  12. I let Velazquez go one more inning, then probably get him out of there, he's been getting hit hard last few innings.
  13. Alright Velazquez is getting hit hard this inning.
  14. Just did see on Twitter actually that its a foot bruise, doesn't sound serious.
  15. Welcome to Talksox
  16. Yeah I got that also, haven't see anything on twitter yet either.
  17. My hatred for the Orioles is just as high as the Yankees as crazy as that is, living in Maryland and listening to Gary Thorne 10+ times a year will do it to you.
  18. "Grounder to Machado, this will end the inning" - Gary Thorne.
  19. It actually wasn't him, it was the other announcer. Thorne didn't really have a comment on the play, other than saying it was dangerous.
  20. His defense and base running ability alone should earn him a spot on the team. He could be a very useful bench piece.. I know its early, but I'm starting to think Holt should be the odd man out.
  21. Beni coming up with the big 2 out 2 RBI hit. Also, holy s*** Lin is fast, that ball was ripped and the play at home wasn't even close.
×
×
  • Create New...