Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Orioles basically just gave us a free run, error and then wild pitch, thanks.
  2. I'll never understand the Lebron hate or the Lebrick nickname. He has turned himself into a very good shooter.
  3. Nice AB's by Moreland today. Lets get some runs
  4. Yeah I kind of hope its postponed TBH, we have some key guys banged up.. and I have to work and will miss the game if its played so I wouldn't be mad.
  5. That is one ugly game. I don't think I've ever seen a sloppier playoff game lol.
  6. It is always a blessing when Hembree somehow pitches a scoreless inning, especially facing guys like Machado and Jones
  7. 93. All things considered, no issue with pulling him there.
  8. Hopefully we don't get the s***** Hembree.
  9. He had actually been doing better recently. he raised his average 70 points since Tuesday and was making more solid contact.
  10. I questioned the decision right away. I would've been fine with Lin at lead off, he has good AB's and makes things happen. JBJ for whatever reason, not sure if its lack of confidence, or what, but he has always struggled when he moves up in lineup.
  11. I'm as big of a JBJ supporter as you'll find, but he has always struggled at the top of the lineup for whatever reason. He needs to stay near bottom.
  12. Mookie and Xander being out weakens the outfield defense, and gives Holt more AB's, and apparently leads to JBJ batting lead off.
  13. This one has been. lots of long counts for Sale resulting in long innings, and offensively the Sox can't even make contact and don't exactly have the "A" lineup in.
  14. This game has been ugly so far.. and extremely boring, I'm nearly falling asleep here.
  15. The weather killed that ball.
  16. much better inning by Sale
  17. Wow, there was bad, 5 pitches for Bundy.
  18. Today looks miserable, but tomorrow is supposed to be even worse, I don't see anyway that game gets played.
  19. Sale doesn't look very good so far, and has thrown a lot of pitches.
  20. Swihart went to the outfield. Holt played 2B still.
  21. We already have 4 outfielders and Swihart can play the outfield, and Lin plays all the infield positions better than Holt.
×
×
  • Create New...