Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. There has been some awful AB's this game, especially by our best hitters. The whole team was hot at the same time, now they all look cold.
  2. Beni has no chance be Happ
  3. Hey an extra base hit! Maybe some runs this inning?
  4. This team is pathetic at the plate right now. What happened?
  5. Porcello has actually looked pretty good. Not many hard hit balls, and has had some s***** defense around him. Toronto only has 2 hits, but has 3 runs
  6. This offense is really struggling. They’ve been unacceptably bad the past three games.
  7. Please show me where I said Betts has done good tonight or even mentioned him.. Thanks
  8. Leon with another awful AB. I don’t even know what he’s swinging at
  9. I thinks porcello has given up one ball that was even hit somewhat hard..
  10. That’s when the aggressive approach goes wrong. Three outs in 7 pitches lol
  11. JBJ at catcher?? I like it!
  12. She is agreeing with your comment.
  13. Yup, all his posts are "Price sucks" and "the team sucks and will cool down".
  14. Why? He is a mediocre pitcher and when he did start in a playoff game he got rocked by the Astros, starting him in game 1 would of been idiotic. Fister was going to get rocked by Houston regardless of what game he pitch.
  15. Man am I happy to see a healthy John Wall back in the playoffs, he has been amazing in this series
  16. I don't mind that, it is a legitimate gripe, but the talk of Price being s*****, the team going nowhere in October, and Sale going to suck in playoffs, is just absurd. For the record, the amount of off days our best player is getting is absurd, Mookie is good enough to win games by himself and he should be in lineup literally every day.
  17. Man I really hate this forum when the Sox lose, The team is 17-4 and there is so many people in panic mode, or they're trolling, I can't tell
  18. Very good hot take, lots of information to back it up. Thanks for the great contribution.
  19. I don't think Price was even at 80 pitches yet, I don't have a problem with sending him out, only really questionable move was leaving him in to face Davis, with 2 on, Price looking a bit tired and Smith ready in the pen.
  20. Offense today was absolutely pathetic. Combined 1 run the last 2 games. Just awesome.
  21. Why can none of our pitchers get Marcus Semien out
×
×
  • Create New...