Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Most Raiders fans I've ran into at games have actually been very cool and respectful. I'm a Steelers fan and was in Pittsburgh in a section full of Raiders fans when Oakland came to Pittsburgh and all of them were cool, even with morons in our section taunting them. In general, I really hate people who talk s*** to random fans of other teams for no reason and make the experience a bad one, especially if they are there with their family/kids. There is no reason to take a sport that far, and unfortunately, I see it happen a lot, especially in football stadiums.
  2. There is minimal complains from me about Cora. He's doing a good job thus far, sure there have been some questionable moments, but every manager has questionable moments.
  3. Not this game related, but during commercial I switched over and holy f*** Lebron is the greatest athlete I've ever seen. This man just swatted the s*** out of Oladipo's game winner to save the game, then went down court and made a fade-away 3 at the buzzer to win it.
  4. Brock Holt is on fired right now.
  5. What the hell did did I just watch
  6. Mookie Betts is a f***ing animal
  7. The game threads really are almost unbearable these days.
  8. Devers has looked horrible tonight.
  9. Thank you! Was looking for this picture last night. It wasn’t an aggressive play, it was stupid one. The logic of “an error could’ve happened, or a bad throw” when Granderson didn’t even need near a perfect throw to get him is dumb. An error, passed ball, wild pitch or whatever could’ve happened with Mookie up. It was a bad send, period. It is never a good decision, regardless of the situation when you are out by that much. If it was a bang-bang only where Granderson made a ridiculous throw, I’d understand it, but that wasn’t the case.
  10. Cora is blame free in this game IMO, I don't get why he's even being mentioned. The offense struggled (Mookie/JD/Beni combined 0-13, 9 K's), the infield defense was horrible (Devers made some big mistakes and Nunez is just bad), and the 3B coach sending Nunez was monumentally stupid. Cora cant make the guys hit, play defense, and he didn't tell the 3B coach to make that (bad) judgement call.
  11. Even if he made a mediocre throw, Nunez is still out. It would be one thing if it was a bang-bang play where Granderson made an amazing throw, but that was just stupid. Nunez literally didn't even have a chance. a 30% chance of Betts getting a hit, is better than the 0% chance Nunez had of scoring on that play.
  12. Completely disagree. There is a difference between being aggressive and stupid. Nunez was out by a mile. Look where he was when Granderson picked up the ball, it would've taken a horrendous throw for Nunez to be safe. Osuna was struggling and Mookie is on deck. It was bad send, which has been a disturbing trend last few years.
  13. Good AB Mookie, hopefully he looks to steal here.
  14. I just literally don't understand, the only chance Nunez had to be safe there was a horrendous throw, and one of the best players in baseball is waiting on deck. There is a difference between aggressiveness and stupidity, that was PURE stupidity.
  15. I'm starting a GoFundMe to get the Red Sox a 3B coach.
  16. Why the f*** would you send Nunez there? He was like just touching 3rd when ball was coming in, what the f***
  17. Good job Vazquez.. Come on now Holt, please get a hit.
  18. Great AB by Eduardo. Lets tie this s*** up!
  19. Porcello continues cruising. Sucks he has faced some bad luck and had his offense s*** the bed tonight.
  20. I'm not worried yet, hes still very young and its only April. I am however a bit worried about how he's looked vs LHP. He was bad last year, and worse this year.
×
×
  • Create New...