Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Man Barnes got lucky there, awful AB by that guy who couldn't lay down the bunt.
  2. What was this Hanley play that cost the Sox a run? I just got home and have only seen the 10th inning.
  3. Yeah dude we get it, literally every player on the roster sucks, DFA them all.
  4. I am really fed up with this bullpen
  5. okay lmao, this is actually amazing.
  6. You seriously need to chill with these posts. YOTN has asked you numerous times. Its funny at times, but some of these are just getting ridiculous.
  7. I usually stay pretty calm when watching these games, but man this one is pissing me off.
  8. The walks are seriously getting infuriating.
  9. I'd rather have current, 43 year old Koji, than Hembree.
  10. I'm not even a Barnes fan, but I'd rather have just about anyone go a 2nd inning, then ever have Hembree pitch in high leverage situation.
  11. On Sunday against the Guardians he had a clean inning, came out for a 2nd inning, gave up three runs. Tonight, clean inning, then JD homer. Earlier this year vs Toronto, clean inning, then gave up 2 runs to Toronto in his 2nd inning. Its been at leas three times this year off the top of my head.
  12. Betances struggles every time he tries going 1+ inning.. Boone continues to send him out for 1+ innings. Genius.
  13. He has a negative -0.8 WAR and most of this site thinks he sucks.. I'm heading into that direction too. He literally hasn't provided anything positive this year.
  14. This is literally pathetic.
  15. This bullpen is absolutely trash.
  16. Really can't complain about that when we have E-Rod, Pom and Price.
  17. Hanley seems to always come to play against the Yankees
  18. The rain is already here.
  19. Very lucky to get out of that with no runs. horrible AB by Austin
  20. E-Rod is locked in right now, hopefully he keeps this up. He has his good stuff
  21. Some good AB's this inning.
×
×
  • Create New...