Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Couple of loud outs given up by Price, but a scoreless inning is what we needed.
  2. Big strikeout. one more out and he's out of this. Come on, Price
  3. Limit them to one here.
  4. Well s***, this isn't good.
  5. I didn't understanding taking Baez out at all, he was dealing last night.
  6. I was for re-signing Eovaldi before the playoffs. I really like his stuff. Obviously I'm glad he's dominating for Sox in playoffs and potentially bringing a world series title home, but I hope this doesn't increase his value too much lol.
  7. Oh well, at least it only cost him one more pitch, as I said before, I love 1 pitch outs, even more-so when its Justin Turner being retired on 1 pitch.
  8. This ump sucks. Not just because of that call, but because he isn't consistent, which is my biggest issue.
  9. So many of the lesser guys have been contributing in playoffs
  10. Damn, I thought that was gone
  11. Price looks awesome so far
  12. Why? I like him. I mean I’m not rooting for him, but he’s great player.
  13. I think one thing is clear, you can never have too much pitcher depth.
  14. My longest was about 30 minutes as well, drunk at 3 am dealing with aftermath of taco bell after a college party. If it gets the Sox a win though, I will try s***ing all game though if it guarantees a win!
  15. I was supposed to work 12-10 today.. I took off the 5-10 part for this game. And I’m ordering some spicy food for taking a dump mojo
  16. I will definitely be ordering something sketchy or spicy tomorrow for dinner.
×
×
  • Create New...