Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That’s awesome man, have a good time tonight!
  2. Hell of a play by Xander
  3. I trust Cora. Devers has been good in playoffs. Kinsler defense is a big plus and every move Cora has been making works. So I’m done questioning him lol.
  4. The story of Mookie Betts feeding the homeless at 1 AM is so awesome. I haven’t met the guy personally but Mookie seems like such an actually genuinely good person. I am going to be pissed if I ever see him in another uniform. He’s great on and off the field
  5. Two more wins baby. LETS GO
  6. Eovaldi has been such a great pickup
  7. I will admit though, I thought Kelly sucked and should've been left off the playoff roster lol. I'm glad he made it and is doing so well. Props to him.
  8. Oh yeah, I completely understand the frustration with Price in the playoffs. But with the Red Sox he's actually had quite a few good moments. He was really good out of pen pitching injured last year, and this is his 2nd great post-season start in a row this playoffs. Sale definitely needs to be better in the playoffs, but like Price, he's good enough that I'm confident he'll figure it out. Its actually pretty scary that Chris Sale has mostly struggled, Mookie Betts has been way below his standard and Craig Kimbrel has been complete s*** in the playoffs, and this team is still performing like this.
  9. Yup, even if I hated the contract, if we sign a guy to a big contract, and he is a huge contributor on a world series team, it was worth it to me.
  10. Man its crazy, half the site said Price sucked and wanted him gone, now were debating who the ace is between he and Sale. I am happy to have both Sale and Price. we aren't here without both of them. As a big Price fan who was thrilled when we signed him, I'm just glad he's finally putting the "sucks in the playoffs" s*** behind him and earning the money.
  11. David f***ing Price, He's been f***ing awesome the past two starts.
  12. Man has Devers been fantastic in the playoffs.
  13. At this point I don't even wonder if they'll come back, its when will they come back and who will have the big hit?
  14. Smoltz makes a good point, all started by a 2 out single by Vazquez
  15. Madson has nothing. Finish him off Xander.
  16. J/K, I'm glad Pearce was up, and now JD is up
  17. Madson looks wild these first two pitches
  18. Fantastic AB by Beni... I really wish JD was up instead of Pearce
  19. I'd let him start the inning I think, but would pull him if someone gets on.
  20. Come on Beni, lets tie this up
×
×
  • Create New...