Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Steve Pearce and Nathan Eovaldi!! Best trade deadline moves ever
  2. This. I'm hoping no SP are needed tonight.
  3. Need a run here. Come on Beni/Xander/JD
  4. MORELAND! That’s huge!
  5. Doesn’t really matter what Cora does. If you score 0 you can’t win
  6. The only hit tonight was by Vazquez..
  7. These last two games have been dreadful. No offense. Bad fielding, like come on...
  8. Are you f***ing kidding me Vazquez. Come on
  9. f***. This ain’t good. If they score it’s probably game
  10. The offense is pathetic in LA...
  11. I think we all can agree with that
  12. I’m so glad the NL lets us witness ERod and Rich Hill “hit”. They are both amazing hitters
  13. Offense continues to do nothing... ugh
  14. Erod is one of worst looking hitters I’ve ever seen. Strikeout isnprobablt best case scenario there
  15. Vazquez is one of our only hitters who looks competent at plate right now
  16. Vazquez has been really close twice now
  17. I agree with that, but come on man. Erod didn’t even half ass it. He gave no effort there whatsoever. It’s the World Series
  18. Jesus the offense is pathetic right now
  19. I understand Erod is a pitcher, but that effort was awful.
×
×
  • Create New...