Even as a Steelers fan, I'd be surprised if Pats didn't win AFC. Chiefs and Steelers defenses are equally as bad, and I cant see Chargers making super bowl.. and Ravens/Dolphins/Bengals/AFC South are all pretenders.
I think you have to really appreciate the work every starting pitcher has put in this playoffs. Porcello, Eovaldi and Price are willing to pitch literally almost every game, and I love their attitudes. I imagine Sale would be same way if he was fully healthy, which I believe he clearly isn't.
I’d rather not be involved in this type of s*** in the World Series. f*** Machado, I’m sure he’ll get his in regular season, but don’t take away from what this team is doing to give Machado any kind of headlines.
Making this thread a bit early so I don't forget as I'm drinking right now and who knows when Ill be up tomorrow/if I'll remember to make this thread!
Sox overcame the s*** show known as game three and after a slow start tonight, exploded in the late innings. Its time to end this series.
David Price vs Kershaw.
David Price looks to continue to etch his name (or dick, depending who you ask) into Red Sox History. Lets end this s***. WIN!
They are definitely hiding something with Sale.. With Sales injuries and struggles, it has made Prices and Eovaldis performances even bigger. When one guy struggles, another guy picks them up.
Anything that gets at least 1 more run in would be huge, especially with Kimbrel. HBP, walk, wild pitch, grand slam, catchers interference, error, I don't care.