I can now think of at least 7 games this team has should've won, but has s*** away with each dumb mistakes, bullpen sucking ass late or awful situational hitting. Pathetic job by the bullpen today, Every one of those bums.
The only complaint could be leaving Shawaryn in too long, but even then, everyone else he brought it was awful too, so I don't see much argument for even that
If you are going to blow a game at least make them hit the f***ing ball. I hope watching relievers come in and walk the f***ing ballpark, its pathetic.
Bullpen blows yet another lead. This time a 5 run lead. The Red Sox are now 2nd in MLB and 1st in AL in blown saves. The Red Sox have only had 31 save opportunities and have blown 15 of them, which is 2nd worst save percentage in league behind only the Royals.
For being a "defensive catcher" he doesn't seem to be very good defensively. He's surprised offensively this season, but his defense has been disappointing.
At this point how many guys in the pen can we even somewhat trust? Barnes and Workman? I really don't trust anyone else and even those two, I'm not confident in
Shawaryn had allowed 1 run in 10 innings and only 9 combined runners in those 10 innings, good for a 0.90 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and .121 opponent BA. He had been good before today, I wouldn't say he sucks.
Plus Johnson just also isn't very good. Getting 5 innings of 1 run ball from him is great. If we get that performance from Johnson we take it 10/10 times and celebrate.
Chris Davis has a -1.0 WAR this season, Eduardo Nunez has a -0.8 WAR. Nunez is competing with Chris Davis in terms of being s*****. I don't get why he's still on the team.