Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good to see JD getting hot
  2. Houck needs to stop walking guys
  3. Another good AB for Bobby
  4. Bad ABs by Plawecki today so far
  5. Beautiful swing by Verdugo
  6. Good job by Houck working around trouble
  7. I’m really not sure what he meant in the tweet. Maybe he did mean “estimate”
  8. Very nice inning for Houck
  9. If Dalbec can keep hitting like he’s been lately, this lineup is going to be deadly
  10. Might’ve been. I just copied what tweet said, but typically EST is Eastern standard time.
  11. They just announced a 4:20 est start
  12. Approaching 3 hours of rain delay. What a time to be alive
  13. According to Twitter it rained about 10 minutes, the tarp came off the field, then was put back on shortly after and people at the stadium don’t know what’s happening.
  14. I get that. I just don’t get why the Guardians would be allowed to delay a start when it’s not even raining.
  15. Based on pictures and videos I’ve seen on Snapchat, it looks to still be the case. I don’t get why stuff like this is allowed
  16. I’m confused at what’s even happening. According to Christian Vazquez Snapchat they’ve been in a “rain delay” for over an hour but it hasn’t rained…
  17. Not sure I agree with that. The Perez move was very questionable
  18. Let’s go, 1 more out!
  19. Alright Ottavino, let’s do this! I trust you 100% here! *orders two shots of tequilla*
  20. This isn’t even hindsight… I sent it when Sox were still hitting with 0 outs… why the f*** would you take Whitlock out.. especially for Perez
  21. This Perez move is head scratching… I cannot comprehend why him
×
×
  • Create New...