Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. If the Padres are paying majority of the contract and/or we get a decent prospect, it’s worth it. Hosmer is still an upgrade over Franchy
  2. And you are the one who brings it up every other thread for no reason…
  3. So we’re just naming random irrelevant players from years past? How about Sergio Mitre, Joba Chamberlain, Esteban Loiaza and Chuck Knoblauch?
  4. Imagine If the Red Sox were saints like the Yankees and employees wonderful gentleman like Aroldis Chapman and Domingo German
  5. I mean I guess he’s better than Franchy and we aren’t giving up anything valuable it sounds like. So whatever…
  6. Still an odd thing to be doing
  7. Also if we’re going to act like Reese Mcguire is some kind of star we openly root for. Yankees fans must’ve been huge fans of Sergio Mitre (facing 50 years for a brutal rape and murder of a 22 year old girl).
  8. Domingo Germán as well
  9. Gotta keep him in there for his elite bat! He is coming off a scorching hot .162 July!
  10. Franchy Cordero is one of the most inept players I've ever seen.
  11. I was dying laughing at twitter when I saw it all unfolding. I was pretty speechless
  12. It was all apart of the master plan
  13. Valdez stats are pretty insane to be considered the 28th best prospect in Houstons system.
  14. Interesting. Not a bad return.
  15. Pham was acquired for a player to be named later. so Pretty much just Reds dumping him.
  16. I dont care how good he is, and he's not very good, I am not rooting for a dude who jerks off in public.
  17. Vazquez played hard, had some clutch hits and loved playing in Boston. I wish him nothing but the best
  18. McGuire is also a registered sex offender who masturbates in public. Not sure I really want to root for that guy
  19. At least Sox two great individuals in Pham and McGuire. One punches people over fantasy football and the other has been arrested for publicly masturbating
  20. News: The White Sox have traded catcher Reese McGuire to the Red Sox, per source.https://twitter.com/jesserogersespn/status/1554242518870638593?s=21&t=VNElZuu4WJaV1-V_yMTNRw
  21. I meant in the sense they’re acquiring a 34 year old outfielder, after trading their starting catcher. It’s a bit odd
  22. Not really sure if this was thread worthy and my opinion depends on what the hell we gave up, but on the surface this move is a bit puzzling
  23. Per Passan on twitter. No word on return yet
×
×
  • Create New...