Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Hosmer has about 1600 feet of deep fly outs this series. Ridiculously bad luck for him
  2. Do you really believe this is worst than the valentine season? I didn’t even want to watch games that season
  3. I wasn’t taking a shot at him. I know he’s going to be very good, just more frustration with Sox
  4. That’s pretty much summing up this season: PATHETIC
  5. MJ Melendez is our Red Sox pitchers dad apparently
  6. Not really the point, but I don’t disagree
  7. JBJ makes that catch
  8. If you guys want good news, Frankie Montas is getting rocked in his Yankees debut. Arenado just hit a go ahead 3 run bomb. 6-4 cardinals in 2nd inning. Way better atmosphere than this s*** fest of a game
  9. Nothing is comparable to the Valentine team
  10. Davis and danish also aren’t Sox prospects. They’re AAAA players who’ve been with numerous teams.
  11. It’s nice to see after watching Franchy all season
  12. Hosmer has good ABs, even when he makes outs he’s battling up there and making pitchers work.
  13. Jerk off man guns down the base stealer
  14. Plawecki should be released so he can get all the rest he needs
  15. I highly doubt he would of had this type of season in Boston, and it’s not like anyone saw him finally having a really good year at age 31.
  16. Kutter Crawford Vs Brad Keller Keller has an ERA approaching 5 and had an ERA over 5 last season. This likely means he pitches 7 shut out innings today
  17. This team is frustratingly bad
  18. He shut me up, nice weak grounder to 2nd!
  19. I would use those two and Schrieber in whatever role is needed for each game. Sometimes we need Whitlock to go multiple innings, like today, or come in a little early, like the 5th or 6th. I like the way they’ve been used since Whitlock came back healthy. It just sucks we only have 3 guys we can trust.
  20. Plawecki is due up this inning. Can’t wait for another strike 3 looking of a weak grounder to short
  21. Houck has been fine as closer.
  22. You know Matt Barnes will earn his keep? Based on what?
  23. Does anyone else consistently get error messages when trying to use the app? I had to get rid of yahoo for fantasy football due to these issues and now it’s giving me an absurd amount of issues with baseball
×
×
  • Create New...