Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Donnie Sadler was short

Verified Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Donnie Sadler was short

  1. Thanks...I needed the laugh!
  2. I'm all for giving Casas one more chance with arbitration. Not sure how it works but would an arbitrator REALLY think he deserves a bump from 1.5 to 3-4 mill?
  3. Olds must be living the dream to hear after all those years that hes even being discussed as part of the playoff roster.
  4. I read many comments about 2B...it should be Sogard unlessMead is something special defensively. Do not under estimate Sogard.
  5. yup...and Tracy is technically still on his "minor league manager" contract
  6. yup...and Tracy is technically still on his "minor league manager" contract
  7. something I heard is this way if there is a lockout he can then manage worcester & spend that time working with the young guys like Arias who will be called up after the stoppage ends.
  8. at least betts did perform..I love Bogey but that could be the worst contract eva!
  9. I thought I read over the weekend that Langeliers out for the season
  10. I agree...try to get some long term pieces..but really try to improve this yeras team as all these young guys need to get a taste of the playoffs so in future years they will know how to handle being in the playoffs.
  11. I think it was a lousy move...at most he would earn 4 bonuses of 75K each.....seriously?
  12. Exactly...point #2...we trade Duran & Masa is your left fielder.....let that sink in
  13. He had the best quote ever..."If there was a toilet on the mound I wouldve used it"
  14. But 8 yrs later they shoulda put Stapes at 1st base one October night...
  15. Trevor Story question...if 2027 is completely gone due to a lockout...does that mean we're stuck with Story for 2028? What about if its a half season?
×
×
  • Create New...