A bunt! A bunt! A palpable bunt! And Hamilton did it.
Are these the Red Sox? You know, the team which is worthless without Devers. I don't know how many times I've read he is literally irreplaceable.
Tie game. If the Sox win, the Angels should protest because you should never, ever be allowed to win if you have weak fundamentals.
Note to Mr. Fundamentalist. By far the two most important fundamentals in MLB are hitting and pitching.
Buehler gets out of the 4th unscathed despite bases full and 1 out.
The defense had a double play they messed up. It's hard to make that throw to 2b and then hustle back to 1b.
I would not. Horrible 1st, but decent 2d and 3d innings. He's thrown 67 pitches in 3 IP. I think Cora will simply pull him when he seems to have gone bad again. But he might surprise us and go 5.