Time to hop a plane and head for Houston. 3 of 4 tougher than it should have been, but it's still 3 of 4.
Sure looks like the next three starters will be Sale, Price, and ERod. Me, I'd have Leon catch all three games, but I'm fine with whatever Cora decides.
JDM still day to day but leaning toward IL, I'm afraid. I like the way Cora is passing the DH slot around. I also like that he keeps playing guys whose bats are cold because, like Pearce and just maybe JBJ, they might heat up. I'd say Beni's hitting has really fallen off in May, but his OPS for the month is a respectable if not exciting .802.
If ERod's last start was an anomaly, Cora has 4 good to very good starters plus Weber, a decent bullpen, and enough hitting if not yet back at 2018 levels.
In other words, this is as good a time as any to get back in the ring with the Astros.