Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Maxbialystock

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Maxbialystock

  1. Glad to read about the competition and agree with both your other points.
  2. I must say he was magnificent, first standing at the plate and then running from 1b to home on a 2 out longish double by Duran. I'm completely envious of your foresight. You sure can call them.
  3. Double for Duran, who has all 3 Sox rbi's in this game. The bullpen is now fully responsible for this loss.
  4. 7 years ago Cora gave every player a number of days off--and the uproar on talksox was deafening. Our best hitter and player Bregman just swung at an awful first pitch, a mile outside the strike zone, and popped up for the first out.
  5. A good night to hit poorly. No matter how well May pitched, the Sox bullpen was the Orioles guarantee this game would be unwinnable. If the Sox score a 2d run, this loss is entirely on the bullpen, which stinks.
  6. Moran throws an awful lot of changeups--over half his pitches. That one, right after the fastball, got the K.
  7. I know I'm totally surprised by his last 2 games, but I agree with you.
  8. Wrong again!!!! I would have preferred a single, but love the sac fly. Nothing wrong with swinging at those 3 pitches, but Rafaela K'd anyway.
  9. No way they bring in a reliever with Duran at bat. Rogers owns him.
  10. Good start again by May, especially when he battled in the 4th and only gave up 1 run. Quality start. We can complain all we want to about the hitting, but right now they cannot score enough runs that the bullpen can't give back.
  11. Tonight the Orioles starter is better than Crochet with about half his ERA. I'm irritated too, but it's not unexpected. Meanwhile to bullpen continues to stink.
  12. Lousy, stinking, worthless Eaton singles. THE GREATEST Anthony K's in 4 pitches and our best hitter Bregman pulls a GIDP. Rogers needed 9 pitches, May 21.
  13. My goodness is it easy for this professional athletes to get injured. In their (MLB) defense they play a lot of games in a season.
  14. Agree. That could easily have gone the other way although I agree with the principle. Terrific K by May.
  15. Shame on Gonzalez. May is trying to hit corners, and that muffed throw cost a really helpful GIDP.
  16. With Ref out, I would start Abreu in RF and move Anthony to DH.
  17. For reasons which make no sense to me, my location means all Braves, Orioles, Nationals games are blacked out. However my cable includes MASN, which carries all Orioles and Nationals games, so I'll be watching this one despite MLB's best efforts. I also get Braves games on Fan Duel
  18. When Devers arrived in San Francisco, the Giants were 41-31. Now they are 60-64, largely because of their recent 7 game losing streak vs the Nationals, Padres, and Rays--all home games for the Giants. They're now 30-33 at home. Devers Game Log shows his OPS in August is .890, but the Giants are 6-9 in August.
  19. Our favorite place, often visited by our players. In terms of salaries, ours is pretty small.
×
×
  • Create New...