Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. We just can’t catch a break but Cora should have sent Rafalla earlier. Cora is missing those little mistakes which are costing us a lot of games.
  2. Can’t wait to next season when they will be able to challenge balls and strikes.
  3. Sogard got robbed badly by this moron ump. I’m liking a lot Sogard not to mention he’s switch hitter. He often gives you quality ABs which is all you asked from your hitter then everything is random.
  4. My grandmother runs faster than Abreu. We lost anooooother opportunity to win a game.
  5. Despite all the odds and what we’ve seen recently I have a good feeling about this one. Let’s f go!
  6. Sorry but Jensen is done and Chapman has been nothing but espectacular. Wilson also has been good vs Lefties. The real problem are Whitlock and Houck. They have cost us a handful of games. Also the offense lack of consistency in a daily biases. Quoting Forest Gump “it’s like a box chocolates you never know what you’re going to get.”
  7. IMO Whitlock and Weissert were gassed out by a mile but hey what the hell do I know!
  8. Cora’s way! His vote-of-confidence nonsense is killing this team.
  9. This BP is a homer and walking machine. It’s falling apart badly!
  10. A much you want to blame Weissert, this is on Cora. First he leaves Whitlock and now Weissert. Whata moron. Horrible BP management. Horrible!
  11. I think I have seen that movie like 10 times and never get tired no kidding, not to mention it last like 3 hr doesn’t, it? Lol A f classic.
  12. I’ve been very vocal about Hamilton because he’s been very sloppy at defense, and couldn’t hit to save his life. I need to see more to change my statement though.
  13. Seems like Hamilton is coming around a bit, hopefully this is for real.
×
×
  • Create New...