Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. I think Gamboa could be a better depth than the 7s you are suggesting.
  2. Correct me if I'm wrong, he began with all these injuries this year or since when?
  3. Adley is turning into injury-prone kind of player. This elbow thing is a new one, isn't, it?
  4. Sandoval has improved but not at the pace I would have liked though. Said that he's the definition of a No. 4 starter in my book. A guy who will sport an ERA around 4.5 and give you 5 IP most of the times. No, I wouldn't bring him back and IMO his contract was a mistake since day one. We overpaid him for his time/quality of service.
  5. This is the kind of games you had to go all-in. I went so it doesn’t hurt that much. The freaking line was +100. You just can’t let that pass out.
  6. There’s absolute no reason to keep your key starters on the field.
  7. Well this is going to be another ugly one. The Early trade is starting to hurt.
  8. Gasper’s streak is ridiculous which proves that sending him down was stupidity at its finest.
  9. It's only 2 games but it's glad seeing Story proving me wrong man. This is the kind of wins that sparks to start a good momentum especially after a rough weekend. Also, Anthony is 100% back.
  10. Big hit by Rafael. I had been missing those in clutch moments by Rafa.
  11. If Anthony stays healthy during his tenure in Boston he’s going to be a super star. That’s a big IF though.
  12. This is what happens when you start walking ppl for no reason.
  13. I can understand the call on the field at some degree but not sure what the review guys saw. It was clearly a catch to my eyes.
  14. My guess they are not 100% all in to win it all this year. If so, Arias would be here over Story.
  15. His swinging-at-everything mode is back. As I said he's a chaser.
  16. It's crazy and brutal. Sometimes I simply don't understand the Breslow's logic.
  17. Ranger throwing a lot of pitches outside the zone. Seems like he's not confident of his stuff. Somebody tell him this NYY team is in slump.
×
×
  • Create New...