Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The offense f***ing blows.
  2. This lose is all Julio Lugos fault. The curse of Julio Lugo has begun.
  3. Nice, Tek. 2-0. At first look I thought Lowell was safe.
  4. Damn, nice play by Rolen.
  5. Lowrie! Cutting into the deficit..
  6. I would love it if we could keep Buchholz in rotation and get rid of Penny.
  7. Sox should of gotten at least another run in that inning.
  8. Not good AB's by Kotaras and Lowrie.
  9. Lowell should of been out, but oh well, Im not complaining.
  10. Thats what I'm guessing, I was wondering why the hell Inge was in it.
  11. Thank you for posting this site. I had been using gameday or listening to the game most of the year.
  12. Pujols and Cruz in the finals. Pujols wins in finals with 8.
  13. Interesting game for Bay, 0-0 with 3 walks and 2 HBP.
  14. He played 1st for Sox once in 05 and once in Texas in 2002. He played for a combined 4 innings, so it looks like it was an emergency situation and he came in and played.
  15. Kapler hasn't played 3rd in the majors before. He's played first a few times though.
×
×
  • Create New...