Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Angels bullpen sucks, holy s*** lol
  2. I've missed most of the game, how did Dice-k look?
  3. Hermdia! I love our bench
  4. A sweep would be awesome, all mojos must be in full effect. Especially this one:
  5. I've tried, no one in this league seems to be interested in trading except for this one guy who offers Ty Wigginton for every player possible, yesterday he offered me Ty Wigginton for Youk and Adam Jones.
  6. Dipre mojo in full effect and must continue.
  7. Beltre has no power, remember that.
  8. Beltre sucks defensively
  9. All played in AL East? I have no idea. Edit: Never mind, I know a few of those guys didn't play in AL East, I really have no idea.
  10. Nice inning by Lackey, nice to see a lot of ground ball outs.
  11. Brandon Wood is pretty awesome. Strikes out with bases loaded then makes error for run to score.
  12. Great first inning by Lackey
  13. I'm getting some nice flashbacks from this opening ceremony for Nomar
  14. All of the stats that they show on TV or that are posted on websites mean nothing. I don't care that David Ortiz had a 4-4 game with a homer against Pineiro in like 2006, this is a completely different Ortiz and those past stats mean absolutely nothing.
  15. Why does Ortiz keep hitting before Beltre?
  16. Its good to hear that there is at least a chance he'll play this weekend, hopefully he'll be back sometime next week.
×
×
  • Create New...