Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Beltre gets to balls that Lowell cant, fielding% is a misleading stats at times.
  2. Drew sucks, he should of got two RBI there, I'm sick of his lack of RBI!!!!!
  3. Martinez threw out a base stealer!!!!
  4. He put 45+. I assumed he meant he'll hit at the very least 45, but is predicting more.
  5. Lineups: RED SOX (11-11) Scutaro SS Pedroia 2B Martinez C Youkilis 1B Drew RF Ortiz DH Beltre 3B Hermida LF McDonald CF Pitching: RHP John Lackey (2-1, 5.09). ORIOLES (4-18) Jones CF Markakis RF Wieters C Tejada 3B Scott LF Wigginton 2B Hughes DH Atkins 1B Izturis SS Pitching: RHP David Hernandez (0-3, 4.84).
  6. John Buck of all people has a 3 homer game.
  7. It sure seems like you do, considering you just referred to him as a trash can. It also seems like you are always disappointed when McDonald is in the lineup.
  8. What is the deal with the McDonald hate? Who cares if he was/is a career minor leaguer, ever since being called up, he's been hitting and has come through for us numerous times.
  9. I agree, I just thought Francona would take him, but It appears I was wrong.
  10. Here we go, lets go Pedroia!
  11. I hate wasted opportunities.
  12. I highly doubt Lebron would shoot a free throw that could of meant something left handed if there was nothing wrong.
  13. So the Orioles call up some guy from minors and make him their new closer?
  14. Nice, Sox have now won 3 straight series, lets finish the sweep tomorrow.
×
×
  • Create New...