Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Wow, another pitching change? Come on Papi
  2. Get him home, Youk, we need this run
  3. Holy s***, Dice-K didn't give up a run!
  4. Wow... 2nd and 3rd, nobody out and we can't score Unbelievable
  5. If we don't score here I'm going to be f***ing pissed
  6. Good s*** dice-K this is gonna be a long ass game..
  7. Bases loaded.. Sucks that Scutaro is up though
  8. Drew with a scorching line drive down the line
  9. Royals. I only know because I saw someone pick him up in fantasy baseball.
×
×
  • Create New...