Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Why did they even have her in the booth? The f*** was that?
  2. Is she going to be done after this inning? Jesus Christ Beckett looks great
  3. Oh my God I can't stand her, I'm muting the tv
  4. This women is an annoying dumb ass
  5. Now you know how we feel
  6. Sit down Cano! That was a LONG ass inning
  7. Are they really not going to score here?
  8. Ellsbury CF Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Youkilis 3B Ortiz DH Lowrie SS Cameron RF Crawford LF Varitek C
  9. Thunder/Grizzlies are going to a game 7
  10. Also, regarding Dwight Howard, I doubt he goes to Boston, I think hell end up with the Lakers or Nets.
  11. They were talking about it on ESPN during 76ers series in the one game the Heat lose He also hit some huge shots on monday in the 4th and in the overtime. I dont really care if people consider him clutch or not, but I mentioned it because Im annoyed of like ESPN and other experts saying that Lebron isnt as good as Kobe because he isnt clutch and how Heat cant beat good teams and etc.. He has been making big shots throughout his career, everybody misses some. He doesnt become the best player in the NBA by luck.
  12. And they say Lebron isnt clutch
  13. f*** lackey and francona
  14. Crawford was f***ing safe
  15. Who the f*** is this guy who homered?
  16. Salty? WTF? Oh and a hit for Jacoby! Cmon Pedroia!
×
×
  • Create New...