Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Chalmers is so bad, what a retarded decision.
  2. The Heat look pathetic right now
  3. Well it's either him or Bibby and both suck.
  4. What a dominant series.
  5. Papi in RF would be a nightmare defensively lol
  6. Liriano through 7
  7. Holy s*** Drew sucks
  8. Salty on base again
  9. Drew Sutton dominates in blowouts.
  10. I think he was on the Reds at the beggining of the year, not sure if he still is
  11. Im pretty sure it was numerous threads lol. I know a700 bumped one of them a few days ago. I also remember Everyone besides me and Dipre hating on Adrian Beltre because he struggled a little defensively in April last year lol
  12. Oh I know, I love the impatient people. I think the best people were the guys who were calling for the Sox to RELEASE Ortiz last year after his slow start so Hermida could be full time DH.
  13. And you guys all told me Salty sucks! Me and RedSoxFaithful always believed in him, but dont worry, there is still room in the Salty fan club.
  14. Salty!! MVP, MVP, MVP 3 hits for our favorite player!
  15. Go to settings and switch notifications to off.
  16. Big Papi! Lol this is getting ridiculous
  17. Good s*** Youk, keep scoring
×
×
  • Create New...