Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Please win this game, we need this bad
  2. Nah, just a little fighting and some guy going on a racist rant about Carl Crawford not being white and giving 100% effort like Pedroia or Youk.
  3. Good s*** Jed Lowrie! #Leggo
  4. Well she is like 10 years older then me, so that would be kind of awkward lol. But anyone who gives me free tickets to a sports game will always be a good friend of mine.
  5. Who the hell is this guy pitching?
  6. Oh, my bad, didn't see it. The age gap is a little to far apart though, haha.
  7. Come on Agon.. a nice single to tie the game up would be awesome here..
  8. I'm in the same boat.. I got free tickets and I'm trying to decide if I really want to go to the game..
  9. Holy s***, we have two on.. One of them is Crawford though, so he'll probably mess it up because he isn't white like Youk or Pedroia.
  10. Yeah, he had some good points, we should of signed Jayson Werth because he is white and has been so much more productive than Crawford. :thumbsup:
  11. Yeah, lets blame Crawford for all of this. f***ing stupid trolls.
  12. I still can't f***ing believe this. I don't even know what else to say, I don't even want to watch this ******** but I can't turn this garbage off..
  13. This is the most pathetic team I've ever seen.. This really is unbelievable
  14. f*** you Lackey, you f***ing suck.
  15. Yeah I know what you mean.. I keep having the urge to switch the channel back and check the score but I hate seeing that we're always losing. If we make the playoffs, I'm never taking it for granted again.
  16. I can't watch this garbage anymore, its too frustrating. I'm just going to go watch football.
  17. We definitely need to add on a few more runs.. I am not confident at all with a 2 run lead.
  18. It takes true skill to get a negative WAR. Good s*** Lackey
×
×
  • Create New...