Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Perfect game for Phillip Humber!
  2. Humber is 1 batter away from perfection
  3. Home run and double to start the inning, leggo
  4. Cody Ross! Leggo!!!
  5. Papi!!! Should be game
  6. Bases loaded again. Come on Ortiz!
  7. Bases loaded. Let's blow this s*** open!
  8. Aceves was warming up in the top of the inning.
  9. Good s*** Aviles!
  10. Good s*** Aviles!
  11. Papi! Tied game! Leggo!
  12. I just saw Shoppachs stolen base from yesterday. WTF was that lmao
  13. Good AB, Darnell. Bases juiced for Aviles!
  14. Damn it Salty. Terrible AB
  15. Ryan Sweeney is clutch.. but Scott Atchison won us the game. Some solid work out of the pen to shut down Toronto's lineup after a short start by Doubront.
  16. The Orioles are going all the way this year, after their tough loss vs a community college, they are about to sweep the Twins. They are on pace to go 162-0. Watch out for the Orioles.
  17. Good s*** Ells! This is 1st live moment in a Sox game ive seen this year due to work lol.. Why is Punto hitting leadoff? WTF
  18. How long have you been a fan? Since I first started watching baseball, when I was like 8, first time I remember watching baseball was 01. How did you become a Red Sox fan? My dad has always been a big fan so the games were always on. Who is your favorite current Red Sox player? [David Ortiz Who is your favorite all-time Red Sox player? Manny Ramirez Who is your least favorite Red Sox player ever? John Lackey or Julio Lugo What state/country do you live in (to see how spread out the fan base is here) Crofton, Maryland. What is your favorite memory being a Red Sox fan? 2004 playoffs, the whole Yankee series comeback and of course finally winning the world series When was the first time you ever went to Fenway Park? I went when I was young, but first time I actually remember going was last last year. July, 26th 2011 against the Royals Who is your least favorite Yankee player of all-time? Aaron Boone... Also really hate A-rod.
  19. If the T-Wolves make the playoffs (they are only 1 game out), Kevin Love deserves MVP. The numbers he puts up, with how efficient he is, is insane.
  20. So I'm a Lin hater because I don't think he deserves all the hype and media talking about him because he's played good in like 10 games? lol. Lin gets talked about like he is some kind of NBA superstar. I was watching the Thursday night game against the Heat like a week ago and they called Lin a top 10 PG in the NBA and ranked him ahead of guys like John Wall, Kyrie Irving and Kyle Lowry. s*** like that is just laughable. I don't think he sucks, I'm actually really surprised he put up numbers like this for a decent stretch, I saw him in Golden State and thought he was a complete scrub, he has already proved me wrong, but I'm still convinced he wont keep this up and is highly overrated right now due to the team he plays on. I don't hope he fails, he seems like a really cool humble guy, the media is just annoying as f*** with him and hypes up to be a lot better then he is, like they did with Tebow.
  21. Lin was so overrated/over-hyped. He was getting that Tim Tebow treatment for a while, nobody would shut the hell up about him.. when he really wasn't that good anyway, he just had a few good games, only reason it was made into such a big deal was because he played for the Knicks. CJ Watson came up from the D-League a few years ago and did similar s*** to what Lin did and nobody cared because he played for the Warriors.
  22. If he has the last name Lin, he must be good. He's probably baseball version of Jeremy Lin.
  23. He was born tomorrow.
×
×
  • Create New...