Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. So much hate in this thread.
  2. Its very unlikely, but a 76er/Pacers eastern conference finals would be awesome lol.
  3. The "lowly Pacers"? Seriously? Do you watch them at all? lol They don't have a superstar, but they have one of more balanced starting fives in the NBA, every player in their starting 5 (Hill, George, Granger, West and Hibbert) is a good player and would find a way to play on any team. Not only that, but they have really solid depth off the bench. Oh and the comment was stupid, they had "trouble" with the Pacers and still won the game, despite Bosh missing the 2nd half. I don't care if they "played better without Bosh" the Heat are not better with Joel Anthony in over Chris Bosh. Some of the comments made in this thread are completely stupid.
  4. I know right, I didn't actually see the Tweets till now because the Pics wouldn't load on my phone. They don't even sound threatening or anything at all lol
  5. CJ Watson and Omer Asik have been getting death threats on facebook and twitter for losing the Bulls the series vs the 76ers. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/cj-watson-twitter-death-threat-bulls-76ers_n_1508211.html People are so stupid.
  6. Assuming he stays healthy: 45-50
  7. Unbelievably acquisition. I am so happy we got a star like him.
  8. Make it 16. He is just ridiculous.
  9. If I was betting on a team to win the finals, I'd bet on Miami. I would love to see a Miami/OKC series.
  10. I don't really get what the argument is anymore, are you trying to say Wade is better then Lebron? Yeah, obviously Wade was the reason the Heat won the finals, but I'd still take his supporting cast over Lebron's 09/10 supporting cast. I'm not taking anything away from Wade, I'm just saying Lebron's cast sucked. Some of those guys you mentioned averaging 7 PPG or whatever didn't do ANYTHING in playoffs.. Telfair wasn't on team in playoffs, Big Z averaged 1.3 PPG and Lebron's two best player absolutely disappeared in two most important games of the season. Antawn Jamsion and Mo Williams were terrible in that series..
  11. I was comparing the two teams that each player took to the finals. I thought that was what you were talking about.
  12. "Old Shaq" was twice as good as ANY player on the Cavs roster. Lebron's 2nd leading scorer was Larry Hughes who put up 15 PPG while shooting 40%, including 34% in the playoffs lol. Shaq was still putting up like 18-20 PPG and 9 boards a game... Seriously, look at Lebron's roster. Larry Hughes, 15 PPG on 40% from field, 34% in playoffs lol. Lebron's team had guys like Sasha Pavlovic playing big minutes in the playoffs lol. If Lebron didn't score or set up his big men, the Cavs would barely score. At least Shaq could score by himself, when Wade wasn't on the court. Wade had a great #2 option and tons of good role players. Lebron had no #2 option, good role players and scrubs.
  13. I bet if you take Lebron off the Cavs, they are one of the shittiest teams in the NBA and they set the NBA record for biggest losing streak in NBA history...
  14. Is this a serious post...
  15. That's true, even if he wins, he'll still get hate, but I just want him to get the ring so people stop using that as an argument. The "winning with great players" argument is stupid too. Every great player who won championships played with other great players.
  16. f*** yeah, Scott Podsednik! Thank you God, our season is saved!
  17. Well it did get easier for the Heat. Pretty much everyone predicted a Bulls/Miami eastern conference finals, the only reason the Bulls didn't advance was because injuries to Rose, Noah and Deng. The Bulls had the best chance if they stayed healthy to beat Miami, now I don't see any team in the East beating Miami. I don't know if that Heat fan response was directed at me, but I'm not even a Heat fan, I'm a Wizards fan and don't really have any rooting interest in the playoffs, I could care less who won. I am a big Lebron fan and I hope he gets a ring this year to shut the haters up. But I really don't care if the Heat lose, as they aren't my favorite team. Speaking of Lebron, sources are saying Lebron just won his 3rd MVP award. Well deserved.
  18. That right there describes our season. lmao
  19. I was thinking about that too... you gotta wonder if Valentine days are.numbered. I know its early, but this is pathetic.
  20. I really can't believe I'm still watching this game lol
  21. This team is something unbelievable. f*** this
  22. This team is so frustrating, I thought I could deal with my favorite teams being s***** teams because I'm a Wizards fan, but its just frustrating when a team has a lot of talent and is supposed to be good and finds ways to blow games like this. Unbelievable.
  23. Are you f***ing kidding me? lol.
×
×
  • Create New...