Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The Wizards just beat the Knicks as well. It kind of sucks to see this team playing so well and wonder what could of been had Wall/Nene been healthy all season.
  2. Wizards have beat Heat, Thunder and Clippers this year. Any other team done that?
  3. I don't hate Youk at all, in fact I still like him,he helped the Sox win 2 world series and played his ass off with the team. That being said, I'm not rooting for him as long as he is on the Yankees. I hope he has a terrible season
  4. Another win for the Wizards, this time over Chicago. This man Emeka Okafor has been straight up dominating this month.
  5. If the Wizards had Wall/Nene/Ariza and everyone else healthy all season, they could be pushing for a playoff spot. Wall has been playing outstanding since returning and has been making his teammates look amazing while running the offense to perfection. Nene has also been reallynice since returning and Ariza is the Wizards best defensive player. It sucks Wall/Nene/Ariza missed so many games, especially Wall.
  6. I agree with all of this.. but then again, I also don't really like country music, I just think Carrie Underwood is hot.
  7. If you really think that, I can't help but assume you are gay.
  8. Carrie Underwood is way hotter than Ke$ha, like its not even close.
  9. Now the Lakers are apparently trying to trade Dwight. lol
  10. Jordan Crawford with the game winner at the buzzer to beat Portland last night! Another win for the Wiz Kids.
  11. Ke$ha >>>>>>>> Lady Gaga
  12. Yeah, the Lakers are pretty much done, they have no chemistry and have all kinds of issues on defense. It also hasn't helped that Nash, Dwight and Pau have been battling injuries all season and I still don't feel like Dwight is fully healthy.
  13. No sarcasm here, he's daaa bestttt #FreeSosa #FreeChiefKeef No really though, he sucks, but my friends love him, so I end up hearing his music a lot.. All he does is mumble and yell Sosa and BANG BANG lol.. I actually do like the song "don't like" remix with Kanye, Big Sean, Pusha T and Jadakiss, but besides that, no, I don't like him lol.
  14. Only the best rapper in the game, he kills s*** and has the best lyrics. Check out this hot song by him
  15. I hate the NBA sometimes. Nene got called for an offensive foul on this play, Blake Griffin got two free throws, it was Nenes 5th foul and CP3 got an additional free throw due to a technical on Nene for arguing a call he had every right to argue. This play literally changed the game and was among numerous "debatable" fouls called against the Wizards. http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6833737/8397545394_d6668ecb05_o.0_standard_730.0.gif SMH
  16. Wow, the Wizards have actually looked pretty dominant since Wall and Nene returned from injury. Since they acquired Nene last year, the Wizards are 10-3 when both Nene and Wall play, including 3-1 this year. During this stretch the Wizards have beaten OKC and Denver and the only loss being against the Kings where they actually should of won, they had a big lead, but blew it and Wall also missed two free throws that would of potentially won the game. I'm also really liking the way Bradley Beal has been playing. He can shoot the lights out and is actually way more athletic than I thought. He is shooting over 60% from 3 this month. I'm starting to get really optimistic about this teams future.
  17. I just heard this on ESPN. What the f***?
  18. I'm a big Teo fan and I do agree he is a little overrated. For example, I believe it was Mel Kiper who said the Chiefs should take him #1 overall and said he would be better than Patrick Willis lol, which is just ridiculous. However, I also think people are hating on him a little too much after one game against a great team. I'm not talking about posters on here hating on him, but just people in general. I think Teo will be a very good NFL player, not a superstar and best MLB in NFL like some people were predicting before the national championship, but a guy who has a very solid career. I would love if the Steelers scooped him as I feel like he will be left at 17 and they have glaring need for another MLB.
  19. So based off one game, against the best team in the nation, they suck? Yeah, that makes sense.
  20. Along with Notre Dame having Golson throw too much and once again completely ignoring one of the more explosive backs in the nation in Cierre Wood, the other thing I thought that was stupid is they kept targeting Dee Milliner. Milliner is the best corner in the nation and is flying up draft boards and people think he is going to be a top 10 pick. If you are going to try throwing the ball deep and toss up jump ball opportunities, why would you target the best corner in the nation? Especially considering Notre Dame doesn't really have a great #1 WR. Not that it would of mattered much, they weren't winning that game either way. I just thought Notre Dames offensive game plan was pretty bad. Oh well, at least with Notre Dame losing and Teo struggling he is falling on draft boards, maybe the Steelers can pick him up now @ 17.
  21. And the #1 team they lost to is absolutely insane with talent. They have so many guys going to the NFL this year its ridiculous. Dee Milliner, Eddy Lacey, Chance Warmack, Barrett Jones, DJ Fluker, Jesse Williams, Nico Johnson and Robert Lester are all projected to go in top 3 rounds of the NFL draft. There would be even more guys projected to go in top 3 rounds if they decided to leave school, such as AJ McCarron, Kenny Bell and CJ Mosley. Alabama is just ridiculous and I really doubt any team would of beat them Monday night and I fully expect them to be ranked #1 going into next year. McCaron is coming back, Yeldon might actually be better than Lacey (he ran for over 1000 yards as Lacey's backup) and that Amari Cooper had 1000 yards receiving as a freshmen. + Add in that Alabama has another insane recruiting class coming in, this team is going to be really good, AGAIN.
  22. Yeah, that's why they went undefeated and were ranked #1 heading into National Championship game.
  23. The Wizards beat the Thunder without Nene and John Wall, lol what?
  24. ^ I think Alabama is just REALLY, Really good.
×
×
  • Create New...