Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yep. I have to watch on MASN also and I hate these announcers.
  2. Good AB Victorino. Way to get the run home
  3. Another good inning for Dempster
  4. Dempster is looking good
  5. Nicely done. Way to limit th damage
  6. That error is killing Dempsters pitch count. He should already be out of the inning
  7. Are you f***ing kidding me?
  8. Ryan Dempster vs Jake Arrieta 7:05 start time WIN.
  9. This article is from October 2012... I don't get why its being posted now.
  10. I hate tomorrow there is an off day in the middle of the series, its stupid.
  11. Regardless of the results, Gomes has had some really good ABs so far this year.
  12. The Wizards future is definitely bright with Wall and Beal in the back-court. Wall is only 22 and Beal is only 19 and both have shown superstar potential. Even without another draft pick, as long as the Wizards re-sign Webster I think they have a solid lineup with Wall-Beal-Webster-Nene-Okafor with Ariza and Seraphin off the bench, as long as they stay healthy, thats a playoff team, especially in the weak east. I'm not really sure who I want the Wizards to draft, this class is weak and I'm not really sure about most these guys NBA potential.. Oladipo would be a solid pick I guess, but I've heard his stock is rising and he could go top 5.
  13. Clay Buchholz vs Wei-Yin Chen 2:05 start time. WIN.
  14. What is the obsession with Nava? I mean I like the dude and think he's a solid backup, but damn lol.
  15. Tonight the Upton brothers hit back-to-back homers in the 9th to tie and win the game. J-Up has been absolutely crushing the ball.
  16. John Wall has been on an absolute tear lately. Assuming he and Nene stay healthy next season, Wizards are definitely making playoffs.
  17. Jon Lester vs R.A. Dickey Sox looking to win their 2nd straight series to start the season. Get it done!
  18. That looked really bad...
  19. Have we gotten Reyes out yet in these 2 games?
  20. Jose Reyes is a huge pain in the ass
×
×
  • Create New...