Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Gomes and JBJ are really struggling.
  2. Sike, my feed has a lag. Salty!
  3. Dempster is rolling right now. Unfortunately so his Hellickson.
  4. f***. Longo jacked that s***
  5. Dempster's stuff looks nasty today.
  6. I don't think he'll ever be an ace type pitcher like he was hyped up to be when he came up. But I actually like him and think he is a really good #3 pitcher.. He's just having a rough start to the season so far.
  7. What a way to start the game. Good call redsoxbeatz
  8. As much as I love the Red Sox, I think ill keep my job. I'm kind of desperate for money lol. I just hate not being able to watch the games.
  9. Very nice start for Dempster. Off topic: but with all this talk about Jackie Robinson, anybody seen the movie "42" yet? Ive been wanting to see it but haven't had the chance, it looks good.
  10. I haven't been able to watch a game since last Mondays game. So glad I have no classes or work today and can finally watch. Go Sox
  11. Is there anyway I can change my name? Jason Bay hasn't even played for the Red Sox in like 3 years and this username is really outdated. The only reason I picked this name in the first place was because my usual name was taken and at the time Bay had just been traded to the Red Sox.
  12. Damn, just saw Kobe tore his Achilies. that really sucks.
  13. At least Andrew Miller is coming in now.
  14. Good work Hanrahan... SMH
  15. What the f***, Hanrahan?
  16. Come on Hanrahan. WTF
  17. So the Bullpen is pretty awesome
  18. Back to back! Salty!!
  19. Daniel Nava! Dude has been a stud this year
  20. Koji Uehara is the man
  21. Game to resume at 9:20
  22. Dempster not getting much help from his outfielders
  23. 8 straight balls for Arrieta
×
×
  • Create New...