Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Is there going to be a double header, or whats up with tonights game?
  2. Damn this sucks, there is Tornado warnings and s*** all over Maryland so I actually have nothing to do tonight and have off work and wanted to chill and watch the game. I totally understand why they would do this, but still, it sucks.
  3. All I've seen is game is in jeopardy, I don't think it's canceled (yet, anyway).
  4. JBJ will definitely be back. He struggled, but I'm still really high on this kid and think he is going to be great. Also very nice to see Ortiz back! The lineup just looks so much better with Ortiz in it.
  5. True I love these Japanese RELIEF pitchers. Okajima was good for a while. Now Tazawa and Koji are f***ing awesome.
  6. I love these Japanese pitchers
  7. WTF is wrong with espn gamecast? Ellsbury is on first, batting and on deck?
  8. So Carp is 3-3 with 3 extra base hits and he gets pinch hit for?
  9. I had no idea Giambi was still in the league. I f***ing hate That dude
  10. Double off the monster.
  11. Could of been worse.
  12. Not a good start to the inning. C'mon Bailey
  13. JBJ continues to struggle.
  14. It was definitely Koji pitching. I guess ESPN mixed up the two Japanese pitchers. lol
  15. Yeah, I don't get it either.
  16. 10 k's. What an outing by Dempster
  17. Longoria is such a stud on offense and defense.
  18. That like wasn"t even close, Longoria was safe by a mile lol. When I saw it live I thought he was safe. Not gonna complain though.
  19. Wow, good play by Drew, but Longoria looked safe to me..
  20. Both of those pitches looked like strikes to me.
  21. I don't think Gomes can be sent down, I'm pretty sure he's been in the league and while and is well out of options.
×
×
  • Create New...