Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The Astros being the Astros
  2. If Gonzalez is considered mediocre, what is Napoli considered?
  3. Drake Britton continues to pitch well.
  4. Rough day for Parra in outfield
  5. Yeah that's what I originally thought too, but making fun of Doubront right now makes no sense. I don't get it Good AB Jacoby.
  6. Good s*** Drew + Holt
  7. I know who French Montana is but im not a big fan of him and I don't get the reference. Is this an insult or compliment? Lol
  8. Brock Holt as a #5 hitter? Lol
  9. Damn, that was a nice ass play by Hill.
  10. Not a lot of base runners, but a lot of good ABs thus far to drive up pitch count.
  11. Take advantage of this please
  12. Monkeys in the jungle with a big game tonight
  13. Especially while he's been hitting at bottom of order all year and provides solid defense.
  14. I feel like I'm one of only people who liked JD Drew and have had no problems aside from his injuries with Stephen drews production.
  15. The Giants just took a 4-1 lead over Tampa.
  16. Monkeys in the jungle!!!!
  17. Cody Ross is dominating us
  18. I hate wasted opportunities, you've got to get at least one run home in that situation.
  19. Dice-K is dominating in minors http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=493137
×
×
  • Create New...