Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Wow, terrible tag by Beckham lol
  2. Its so nice to actually have a night off and finally be able to watch a Sox game.
  3. Wait Ellsbury got hurt? What happened? Is it serious?
  4. Damn Salty just missed a home run
  5. I'm still trying to figure out how Fernando Rodney put together the season he did last year. Pretty much every other year of his career, including this one, he's been a very mediocre reliever.
  6. Holy s***, Victorino with 7 RBI? Damn!
  7. 100% agree. That's also what I'm doing.
  8. ^^^ 100% agree Carl Crawford has to be one of the most annoying players ever to wear a Sox uniform. The f***er literally KILLED us every time he played us while with the Rays, he was a pain in the ass his whole career. Then, he ends up joining the Sox and I was actually pretty excited, he was a great player with the Rays and most importantly, we wouldn't have to face him anymore, than he blows ass with the Sox and blames it on everything but himself. f*** Carl Crawford.
  9. I would have to go with Ortiz.
  10. Despite how much most people on here hate Salty, I am completely find with the season he's bad. There really isn't many great options at catcher in MLB.
  11. WMB!! Dude just looks so much better since being recalled.
  12. What the f***... I really don't understand what Farrell is thinking sometimes.
  13. Why would he lie about taking steroids when he was with Texas? I fully believe A-rod has been taking steroids for a good portion of his career, including his days in Seattle.
  14. f***ing piece of s***. Why the f*** would you bring in some dude with a 20 ERA in a tied game with bases loaded?
  15. Damn this guy has some awesome stats.
  16. What the f*** is Morales doing
×
×
  • Create New...