Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Same. I've always been a big fan of Ichiro. I wish he played for another team.
  2. Holy f***ing s*** what a catch by Ichiro
  3. Victorino gets hit by so many pitches. Him and Nava are like magnets.
  4. That's really weird, I thought they showed a game in every area. Good start to inning Boegarts.
  5. Really? You don't have any baseball games?
  6. You better not give up a hit to this dumb ass, Lackey.
  7. Why does Overbay keep getting big hits against us... What the hell
  8. Maybe it's just me, but I'm perfectly fine with Salty at catcher.
  9. Great inning by Lackey
  10. Never mind, apparently they just switched Sox game, very weird considering I live in Maryland, but whatever
  11. I f***ing hate Fox so much. I have to watch f***ing White Sox/Orioles and of course cant watch on MLB.TV.
  12. He's heading to Denver now for further testing, it hasn't been confirmed its fractured, but from what I'm reading it sounds like it is.
  13. 100% agree. Buchholz is one guy I wouldn't worry about resting, he needs the work.
  14. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/4207/jacoby-ellsbury f***ing awesome -
  15. Just saw Ellsbury returned to Boston to have his foot checked out and JBJ was recalled. Not what I wanted to hear.
  16. Damn, that really sucks. So close.
  17. Wow, hell of a take by Chavez
  18. I've never heard of this dude, and he has a career ERA over 5.. what the hell
  19. Ross was 1st and last out in inning. Lol
  20. And he's hitting 1.000 with a 2.000 OPS MVP
×
×
  • Create New...